Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A CARNIVAL THEMED WEDDING

 


It has been a long time since i posted in my blog, but i am back and with a fun, really unique wedding, it is from Your Homebased Mom, but i saw it, in kara's party ideas. I just loved it and i have to post it. I hope you like it as much as i do.





You can find all decorations at Kara's party ideas Shop...





































Items available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:
Paper Lanterns
Balloons
Ribbon and Fabric
Apothecary Jars
Striped Paper Straws
Whirly Pops
Gumballs
Taffy
Mustache Candy
Ticket Rolls
Paper Favor Bags + Candy Scoops
Popcorn Bags + Cotton Candy Cones

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Such a brilliant blog. This wedding carnival is really awesome. It reminded me of my sister’s wedding day at one of NYC wedding venues. There we had a similar theme for the day. It was all done by wedding planners. Had great time there.

    ReplyDelete